For what purpose this data is collected Your name is used to address you personally and your e-mail address is used to send you newsletters, training news, useful materials, commercial offers. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter and delete your contact details from the database at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each newsletter.
Collection of Personal Data When registering on the Website, Users confirm their agreement with the terms of this Policy and their consent to the processing of their Personal Data in accordance with the terms of this Policy, in addition, they agree to the processing of their Personal Data on the servers of LLC "SEM" located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Processing of Personal Data is carried out for no longer than required by the purposes of Personal Data processing set out in this Policy (except for cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation). EMS LLC may process the following Personal Data: - e-mail address and other contact information; - messages sent using the Website and messages sent to EMS LLC; - other information about User's interaction with the Site of "EMS" LLC, results of collection of statistics of visits to the Site of "EMS" LLC and publicly available information about programs and devices used for such access; - additional information requested by EMS LLC from Users to verify their identity.
Public offer to conclude a contract for the provision of information and consulting services by SEM LLC
Moscow, June 1, 2022
General Provisions This document is an official public offer of LLC "SEM" (hereinafter referred to as the "Contractor") and contains all material terms of the contract for provision of information and consulting services (hereinafter referred to as the "Contract"). In accordance with paragraph 2 of Art. 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation in case of acceptance of the conditions set out below and payment for services, a legal entity or individual making acceptance of this Offer becomes the Customer (in accordance with paragraph 3 of Art. 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation acceptance of the Offer is equivalent to the conclusion of the contract on the terms set out in the Offer), and the Contractor and the Customer together - the parties to the contract (hereinafter - the "Parties").
In connection with the above, please carefully read the text of this offer to conclude a Contract (Offer). If you do not agree to its terms and conditions, the Contractor offers you to refuse to conclude the Contract and use the Contractor's services.
1. Terms and definitions Offer - published in the Internet at https://businessforum.ae offer to conclude a contract between the Customer and the Contractor for provision of information and consulting services, which is concluded by means of acceptance of the Offer. Acceptance of the Offer - full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer by performing the actions specified in Part 3 of this Offer. Acceptance of the Offer implies conclusion of a contract on the terms and conditions set forth in the Offer (hereinafter - the "Contract"). Customer - a natural person, who has reached the age allowed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation for acceptance of the offer, and a legal entity that has made acceptance of the Offer, and thus becomes the Customer of the Contractor's services under the concluded Agreement. Services - information and consulting services provided by the Contractor within the framework of the Event, in accordance with the program posted on the official website of the Event, which is an integral part of the Agreement. Cost of Services - determined by the Contractor and published on the Event Website. Event - a business forum "World of Opportunities", organized and conducted by the Contractor, within the framework of which the Services are rendered. Event Website and/or Site - a site located in the Internet at the address: https://businessforum.ae Venue of the Event and provision of Services - indicated on the Event Website. Online participation in the Event - is carried out by the Customer by following the link-access, sent by the Contractor to the contact e-mail, left by the Customer when accepting the Offer. Date of the Event - shall be specified by the Contractor on the Event website.
2. Subject of the Agreement 2.1 The subject of the Agreement is the provision of Services to the Customer within the framework of the Event. The Services shall be rendered in accordance with the Cost of Services subject to availability of places and the Customer's compliance with the necessary criteria for receiving the Service. 2.2 Detailed information about the Event, date, place and time of the Event and other information about the Services shall be placed by the Contractor on the Event Website. The date and time of the Event may also be communicated by the Executor's representatives to the Customer by sending a corresponding notification to the Customer's contact e-mail and/or SMS message to the Customer's contact phone number, in this case the Customer is obliged to independently and in advance check the receipt of the notification coming from the Executor and independently familiarize himself with the information on the Website. 2.3 The conditions for the possibility of participation in the Event in the format of online broadcasting are indicated on the Website. 2.4 The following services shall be rendered by the Contractor under this Agreement: 2.5. Preparation of the Event program. 2.6. Organization of the Event. 2.7. Consulting support. 2.8. Full organizational support of the Event. 2.9 Ensuring the Customer's participation in the Event.
3. Acceptance of the Offer and conclusion of the Contract 3.1 The Customer shall conclude the Contract on the terms and conditions provided by this Offer by performing the following actions: 3.2. Making an Application for the Event on the Event Website. 3.3 Payment for participation in the Event (by clicking the "pay" button the Customer agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement). 3.5 The cost of participation in the Event is indicated on the Website, as well as information about the cost can be obtained by phone: +7 495 800-10-01. Payment for participation in the Event according to the invoice issued and sent by representatives of the Contractor to the Customer. 3.6 This Agreement shall be deemed concluded and shall come into force for the Parties from the date of payment for services by the Customer. Payment shall be made in the amount of 100% prepayment. The date of payment shall be the date of receipt of funds to the Executor’s settlement account, or deposit to the Executor’s cash desk, or the date of receipt to the Executor of funds from partner banks when the Customer uses borrowed funds.
4. Terms and procedure of service provision Having familiarized with the list of services posted on the Site, having chosen the type of service, the Customer shall leave an application in the form posted on the Site (hereinafter – the “Application”). When making an Application all reference information can be obtained by phone +7 495 800-10-01. All telephone conversations between the Contractor’s representative and the Customer maybe recorded. To execute the Application, the Customer shall provide the following data: 1. Full name; 2. Contact phone number; 3. Contact e-mail. 4. The Executor confirms the receipt of the Application by assigning a number to the Application and issues an invoice for payment (if the payment has not been made by the Customer by means not requiring an invoice). 5. The Customer shall pay for the Services under this Agreement in the amount set by the Contractor. 6. Payment for the Contractor's Services shall be made in one of the following ways: 7. by depositing cash in the Executor's cash desk, or by handing over the cash to the Executor's representative for subsequent deposit in the Executor's cash desk (if the Executor is able to do so); 8. by electronic payment; 9. by payment through payment terminals; 10. by payment to the settlement account of the Contractor; 11. by other means by prior agreement with the Contractor. 12. In case of payment by bank card, the Customer is recommended to use a bank card issued in the name of the Customer. In case of refund of the paid money, the refund is made to the same details, by which the payment was received, and on the basis of a personal application of the person in whose name the bank card was issued. Payment is not accepted in case of detection of violations by the Customer of the payment terms established by this Agreement and the legislation of the Russian Federation. 13. The Customer pays for the Executor's Services, thereby confirming acceptance of the terms and conditions (acceptance) of the Executor's Offer in full. 14. By accepting the terms and conditions of the Offer, the Customer agrees in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation to the processing (hereinafter referred to as the processing of PD) by the Contractor of the information provided by him and (or) his personal data. Processing of personal data is carried out with the use of automation or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data in order to fulfill the Contractor's obligations assumed under the terms of this Agreement, other obligations under the Agreement, as well as for the purpose of fulfillment of the Contractor's obligations under the Agreement. The term of use of the personal data provided by the Customer - indefinitely. The Customer also gives his consent to the processing and use by the Contractor of the information provided by him and (or) his personal data for the purpose of realization of informational mailing (about the Contractor's events) and/or advertising mailing about the services of the Contractor and (or) the Contractor's partner by the contact phone number and (or) contact e-mail address specified by the Customer. The consent to receive the newsletter is considered to be granted indefinitely. The Customer may refuse the mailing at any time by notifying the Contractor. 15. In case of holding the Event within several days, the first day of such Event shall be recognized as the beginning of the Event. 16. The Service is considered to be rendered on the day of the Event (or the first day of the Event). In case of online participation of the Customer in the online broadcasting of the Event, from the moment of sending the access link to the Customer's e-mail.
5. Cost of the Contractor's services and the procedure of settlements under the Contract 5.1 Payment for the Services provided to the Customer shall be made on the basis of 100% prepayment. Payment for the Services shall be made by the Customer in Russian rubles. 5.2 Payment is made by the Customer by transferring money to the Executor's settlement account, using the payment methods specified in the Offer. 5.3 The Customer independently monitors the change of the Executor's details specified in this Agreement and is responsible for the correctness of payments made by him. 5.4 The cost of the Services is published on the Website or provided by the Executor by means of telephone communication. The Contractor's services are not subject to VAT according to paragraph 2 of Article 346.11, Chapter 26.2 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation. 5.5 If the Customer has notified the Contractor of unilateral withdrawal from the Contract not later than 30 (thirty) working days before the date of the Event (the first day of the Event), the funds transferred by the Customer to the Contractor in payment of the total price of the Contract shall be returned by the Contractor to the Customer in full. The term of return of funds - up to 30 (thirty) working days from the moment of receipt of the relevant written request from the Customer. 5.6 If the Customer has notified the Contractor of unilateral withdrawal from the Contract later than 30 (thirty) working days before the date of the Event (the first day of the Event), the funds transferred by the Customer to the Contractor in payment of the total price of the Contract shall not be returned and shall be fully credited to compensate the actual costs incurred by the Contractor for the provision of Services and/or losses of the Contractor until the date of termination of the Contract. 5.7 The Customer's failure to attend the Event on all days of the Event or on one or more days of the Event, failure to activate the link-access to the online broadcast of the Event, both in full, for all the time within the day of the Event, and in part within the day of the Event, in the absence of a notice from the Customer on unilateral refusal from the execution of the Agreement, received by the Contractor within the period established in paragraph 5.5 of the Agreement, shall not entail the Contractor's obligation to recalculate the total price of the Agreement and return to the Customer the part of the total price of the Agreement.
6. Duties and rights of the Contractor 6.1 The Contractor undertakes: 6.1.1 Provide information and consulting services according to this Agreement. 6.1.2 Provide the necessary information for the Application for participation in the Event. The information shall be placed on the Event Website. Provide consulting support regarding the provided Services, the procedure and rules of the Application by phone or by e-mail at email@example.com 6.1.3 In case of changes in the conditions of the Event (price, date, venue and other changes), notify the Customer at least 2 (two) calendar days prior to the effect of such changes by posting such information on the Event Website. 6.1.4. return the paid money to the Customer in case of complete cancelation of the Event by the Contractor. The Executor shall not refund the bank commission in case the Customer used borrowed funds to pay for the Customer's participation in the Event. 6.1.5 Keep confidentiality of the Customer's information, except for cases provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 6.1.6 After the Customer has registered for participation in the Event, the Contractor shall send a letter to the Customer's e-mail address confirming his inclusion in the list of participants and containing the registration number assigned to the Contract with the Customer (hereinafter referred to as the Contract registration number) in case of in-person participation in the Event, in case of online participation, send a link - access to the Event broadcast.
6.2 The Contractor shall have the right to: 6.2.1 Change the cost of the Services, dates and time of the Event, as well as other conditions of the Event and the terms of this Agreement, without agreement with the Customer. The Contractor shall notify the Customer of the said changes by posting information on the Event Website, and the Customer shall be obliged to familiarize himself with the said changes. Notification of changes in other terms and conditions shall also be posted on the Event Website. 6.2.2 Develop the Event program and determine the number and composition of speakers at the Event, the venue of the Event. To independently determine the methods of rendering the Services under the Agreement. 6.2.3 Take photos and videos during the Event and use the materials obtained during the photos and videos at their own discretion. The Executor owns the exclusive copyright, as well as the rights related to the copyright to the specified materials, the use of the materials obtained during the photo and video shooting is possible only with the written permission of the Executor. 6.2.4 Refuse to provide Services to the Customer if the Customer violates the payment terms. 6.2.5. To unilaterally terminate this Agreement in case of non-fulfillment by the Customer of the obligations stipulated by p. 7.1 of this Offer. 7.1 of this Offer. 6.2.6. Provide Services with the involvement of third-party specialists. 6.2.7. Not to admit the Customer to the Event, in case of violation by the Customer of the conditions of Section 7 of this Offer and not to return the money paid for participation in the Event, because the actions of the Customer will be considered a unilateral refusal of the assumed obligations. 6.2.8. The Contractor shall have the right to change the Event to an online format, i.e. the Event through telecommunication channels "Internet", at its own discretion, without the Customer's consent, as well as, but not limited to, in case of occurrence of the circumstances specified in Section 13 of this Agreement. For the Customer's participation in the Event, the Contractor shall send a link-access to the broadcast of the Event to the e-mail, which was specified by the Customer when making an Application on the Event website and/or left to the Contractor's sales representatives. 6.2.9 In the event of the circumstances specified in Section 13 of the Offer, the funds shall be kept on the Contractor's deposit and transferred to the Customer's participation in the Event under the Agreement on another date or on a similar Event in terms of cost.
7. Duties and rights of the Customer 7.1 The Customer undertakes: 7.1.1 Independently and timely familiarize himself with the date, time, cost, conditions of the Event, before submitting the Application, as well as with changes in these conditions, with the current version of the Agreement at each visit to the Site after the acceptance of the Offer. 7.1.2 When making an Application for the provision of Services by the Executor, fill in the necessary mandatory fields on the Application page, indicating the selected Event and accurate information. 7.1.3 Timely, in accordance with the terms of this Offer, to pay for the Contractor's Services. In case of transfer of the right to participate in the Event to a third party (if this right is represented in a particular Event), no later than 2 (two) working days before the start of the Event, to notify the Executor and in writing to provide all the necessary data of the new Customer (by contacting the Executor's sales representative and/or sending a letter to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), according to paragraph 4.2 of this Agreement. In case of transfer of the right to participate in the Event to a third party, such person shall also be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. 7.1.4 Attend all the days when the Event paid by the Customer is held, as well as perform and submit to the Contractor for inspection assignments before the next day of the Event, if the Event implies the need to perform such assignments. In cases where it is stipulated by the conditions of the Event, submission of the completed assignment is a mandatory condition for the Customer's admission to participate in the next day of the Event. If the conditions of a particular Event allow changing the place (city) where the Customer planned to attend the Event in person or changing the format of participation from online to in-person in another city or Moscow, the Customer shall notify the Contractor of his/her intention to change the place and/or format. Notifications shall be sent to the address: 125315, Moscow, Leningradskiy prospect, 80, building G, or by phone +7 495 800-10-01 or e-mail email@example.com, not less than 5 (five) working days before the first day of the Event in the relevant location, in case of change of location and change of format. The change of format is made for all days of the Event and cannot be reversed. This condition applies only to Customers who have paid 100% in full for the Service. If the cost of the new participation format is lower than the amount paid by the Customer, the difference is not refundable. In case of changing the format of participation, the amount paid by the Customer is not subject to change and refund. 7.1.5 If the Customer does not agree to make additional payment under the terms of this clause, the Customer shall retain the right to receive the Services in the scope of the previously paid format of participation in the Event (in the previously selected place where the Customer planned to attend the Event and in the previously selected format) or the Customer shall have the right to refuse participation on the terms provided for in clauses 5.5 and 5.6 of this Agreement. 7.1.6. Immediately notify the Contractor of any changes in his contact details in writing by e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. 7.1.7. To notify the Contractor in writing by sending a duly executed application to the Contractor about the refusal to participate in the Event. In all cases of refusal to participate in the Event, the Customer shall provide the Contractor with a written statement on paper and duplicate it to the e-mail email@example.com. In the absence of such a statement in the original format, the Executor shall not refund the money. 7.1.8. Come to the Event in advance. The Customer who is late may not be allowed to participate in the Event until the next break, in accordance with the Event program. The paid money will not be refunded. To fulfill all conditions of participation in the Event specified in this Agreement, announced by the speakers during the Event and in any other way specified on the website of the Event. If the conditions of participation in the Event are violated, the Contractor shall not be liable for the quality of the Services. 7.1.9 Observe order and discipline during the Event. If the conditions of this clause are violated, the Executor reserves the right not to allow the Customer to participate in the Event or to remove the Customer from the site where the Event is held. 7.10. The Customer agrees that if the Customer violates the provisions of Section 7 of this Agreement, the Contractor has the right not to allow the Customer to participate in the Event and not to return the money paid for participation in the Event, as the Customer's actions will be considered a unilateral withdrawal from the assumed obligations. 7.1.10. The Customer unconditionally accepts the condition in accordance with clause 6.2.8 of this Agreement, that the Contractor will conduct the Event in the online format. In case of changing the format of participation, the amount paid by the Customer remains unchanged. It is not subject to refund. 7.1.11. The Customer agrees to the Executor's photo and video shooting during the Event, the Customer authorizes the Executor to use photos and videos with its image for advertising campaigns of the Executor's Events.
7.2 The Customer shall have the right to: 7.2.1 Receive the Services in accordance with the terms of this Offer. 7.2.2 Receive necessary and reliable information about the Contractor's work and the Services rendered by the Contractor. 7.2.3. To once postpone participation in the Event, which is fully paid for another nearest date of the identical Event, notifying the Contractor not later than 5 (five) working days before the date of the Event, participation in which is postponed or before the date of the first day paid by the Customer of the Event. In this case, if the cost of the postponed Event is increased, the Customer undertakes to make a corresponding additional payment not later than 3 (three) working days before the start of the postponed Event. 7.2.4 The Customer has the right to send to the Contractor his opinions, suggestions and recommendations on each type of Services under this Offer. 7.2.5 The Customer has no right to demand a refund if he/she did not use the Service of the Contractor (was not present at the Venue of the Event and/or did not use the link - access to the online broadcast of the Event) through his own fault.
8. Responsibility of the Parties 8.1. In cases of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of their obligations under the Contract, the Parties shall be liable in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, taking into account the terms of the Contract. 8.2 The Contractor shall not be liable in case of improper provision of the Service, if improper performance was a result of unreliability, insufficiency or untimeliness of the information provided by the Customer, as well as due to other violations of the terms and conditions of this Agreement by the Customer. 8.3 The Executor shall not be liable for non-compliance of the provided Service with the Customer's expectations and/or his subjective assessment, such non-compliance with expectations and/or negative subjective assessment shall not be the grounds to consider the Services rendered poorly or not to the agreed extent. 8.4 The Executor shall not be liable for the impossibility to serve the Customer for any reasons beyond his control, including disruption of transportation means, illnesses, departures and other reasons of the Customer. The money paid by the Customer as payment shall not be refunded for the Services that failed due to the Customer's fault. 8.5 The Contractor shall not be liable for any damage caused to the activities of the Customer or persons he represents, in case of improper fulfillment of his obligations under this Agreement, violation of the requirements of the Contractor's employees. 8.6 By paying for the Executor's Services, the Customer agrees with the terms of this Offer and that he is not entitled to demand from the Executor any compensation for moral, material damage or harm caused to the Customer both during the term of this Agreement and upon its expiration, except for cases expressly provided for by applicable law. 8.7 The Customer undertakes to provide true data when making the Application. The Executor has the right to refuse participation in the Event to a person who is not specified in the lists of participants. The final list of participants shall be drawn up by the Contractor 2 (two) working days before the Event. 8.8 If the Customer, for reasons beyond the control of the Executor, did not attend the Event and did not notify the Executor of his desire to refuse to provide the Services within the terms specified in clause 5.5. of this Agreement, or notified after the Event, the Service shall be deemed to have been rendered properly and the money paid to the Executor shall not be refunded. 8.9. The Customer shall be fully responsible for damage to the Contractor's equipment and property. 8.10. The Contractor's aggregate liability under the Contract shall be limited to the amount of payment made by the Customer under the Contract. 8.11. Under this Agreement it is not allowed to use, distribute, copy and/or extract any materials or information (including texts of descriptions, photos, videos and other) placed on the Event Website. The materials placed on the Website, director's productions, phonograms, databases, works of science, literature and art shall be protected by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 8.12. The Contractor is not responsible for the correctness of the e-mail left by the Customer. If the Customer does not receive a link-access to the online broadcast and/or e-ticket due to incorrectly left by the Customer e-mail and the Customer did not declare the change of his contact information, the money is not subject to refund, as the Service will be considered to be rendered in full by the Contractor.
9. Results of intellectual activity 9.1 All information materials provided by the Contractor to the Customer during the Event, as well as the results of photo and video shooting, received by the Contractor during the Event, are the result of intellectual activity, the exclusive copyright, including related copyright belongs to the Contractor. 9.2 Photographing, audio and/or video recording of the Event is possible only with the Executor's permission. The use of the results of intellectual activity without the written consent of the Executor is a violation of the Executor's exclusive right, which entails civil, administrative and other liability in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 9.3 Also the Customer has no right to copy audio and video materials of the Executor's Events broadcast online, in full or in part, to record the broadcasts of the Events, as well as to record the content of such Events in full or in part in any way and/or on any material medium, as well as to use the content of the said Events without the written consent of the Executor, which will be considered a violation of the Executor's exclusive right and entails civil, administrative and other responsibility in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
10. Dispute Resolution 10.1 In case of improper performance of the Contract by one of the Parties, which caused unfavorable consequences for the other Party, dispute resolution and liability shall be applied in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 10.2 All disputes and disagreements shall be resolved through negotiations between the Parties. In case disputes and disagreements cannot be settled by negotiations, they shall be referred to the competent court at the location of the Contractor. 11. Term of validity, prolongation, amendment, termination of the Agreement 11.1 The Contract comes into force from the moment of acceptance of the Offer by the Customer and is valid until the Parties fulfill their obligations in full. 11.2 The Contractor reserves the right at any time, without agreement with the Customer, to make changes in the terms of the Offer. In case the Contractor makes changes to the Offer, such changes come into force from the moment of their publication on the website of the Event. 11.3 The Customer agrees and recognizes that making changes to the Offer entails making these changes to the Contract concluded and in force between the Customer and the Contractor, and these changes to the Contract come into force simultaneously with the entry into force of such changes to the Offer.
12. Confidentiality 12.1 The Parties undertake without mutual consent not to transfer to third parties, or to use in any other way, not provided by the terms of the Contract, organizational and technological, commercial, financial and other information that constitutes a trade secret for either Party, provided that: • such information has actual or potential commercial value due to its unknown to third parties; • such information is not freely accessible on a legal basis; • the owner of such information takes appropriate measures to ensure its confidentiality. 12.2 The term of protection of confidential information shall be established by the Parties not less than one year from the date of termination of the Contract.
13. Force Majeure Circumstances. Force Majeure. 13.1 The Parties are released from responsibility for partial or full non-fulfillment of their obligations under the Contract in case of occurrence and effect of circumstances beyond the control of the Parties and which the Parties could not foresee or prevent. Such circumstances under the Contract include: fire, flood, earthquake, other natural disasters and natural calamities, weather conditions, war or military actions, uprisings, strikes, pandemics, epidemics, explosions, terrorist acts, changes in legislative acts of the Russian Federation and other regulatory legal acts, prohibitions of state bodies of the Russian Federation, restrictions on entry and exit from the Russian Federation and other countries of the World, etc. (force majeure). (force majeure), but the list is not limited to them. 13.2 The period of exemption from liability starts from the moment the circumstance is declared force majeure and ends or would have ended if the non-performing party had taken the measures it could have actually taken to overcome the force majeure. In this case, the term of fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement shall be postponed commensurately with the time during which such circumstances were in effect. 13.3 Proper proof of the above circumstances, their duration and consequences will be evidence and/or official statements of the relevant competent state bodies and/or authorized state officials (employees). 13.4 During the period of force majeure circumstances and their consequences the fulfillment of obligations by the Parties under this Agreement shall be suspended, and sanctions for their non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment shall not be applied. 13.5 In case of occurrence of circumstances specified in Section 13 of this Offer and/or other circumstances beyond the control of the Parties, which caused the impossibility to fulfill the Agreement, the monetary funds paid by the Customer shall not be refunded and shall be kept on the Contractor's Deposit until the circumstances specified in this Section are eliminated and the possibility to fulfill the Agreement in full appears.
14. Cancellation, replacement or postponement of the Event. 14.1 In case the Contractor cancels, replaces, postpones the Event, the Contractor shall post the relevant information on the Event Website. In addition, the Contractor may notify the Customer of the cancellation, replacement, postponement of the Event by sending a corresponding message to the telephone number and/or e-mail address specified by the Customer. However, such notification and posting of information is not the responsibility of the Contractor. The Customer is obliged to independently monitor the Event website for news about the change/cancellation of the Event. 14.2 In case the circumstances of cancellation and/or postponement of the Event were circumstances beyond the control of the Parties, as well as set forth in Section 13 of this Offer, but not limited to them, the funds received from the Customer shall be retained on the Executor's deposit until the announcement of a new date of the Event and for the possibility of its attendance by the Customer, and in case of final cancellation of the Event - the Customer's funds shall be retained on the Executor's deposit and transferred to another similar Event. The Customer chooses from the variants of the Events offered by the Contractor. The cost of the selected ticket category for the chosen Event shall correspond to the amount already paid by the Customer. In case of an increase in the cost of the rescheduled Event, the Customer undertakes to make the corresponding additional payment not later than 3 (three) working days before the rescheduled Event. In the case of the selected category of lower value, the difference is not refundable.
15. Other conditions. 15.1 This Contract shall remain in force until the Parties fulfill all obligations. All annexes are an integral part of this Contract. 15.2 The Application Form, which is filled out by the Customer on the Event Website, is an integral part of this Agreement. 15.3 By concluding the Agreement, the Customer gives his consent to the use of the Customer's image included in the results of intellectual activity. In case the Customer does not agree to grant the rights to use his image, he shall notify the Contractor about it. 15.4 The Contract is a complete agreement between the Contractor and the Client. The Contractor does not assume any conditions and obligations in relation to the subject of the Offer, except as expressly stated in the Offer, which regulate the execution of the Agreement, unless such conditions or obligations are fixed in writing and signed by authorized representatives of the Contractor and the Customer. If any terms and conditions of annexes or additional agreements to the Contract contradict the terms and conditions of the Offer, the provisions of the Offer shall prevail. 15.5 The Customer concludes the Agreement voluntarily, whereby the Customer: • has familiarized himself with the terms and conditions of the Offer; • fully understands the subject of the Offer and the Agreement; • fully understands the meaning and consequences of his actions in relation to the conclusion and execution of the Agreement; • agrees to the processing of his personal data. 15.6 The Customer shall have all rights and powers necessary for conclusion and execution of the Contract. 15.7 If any provision of the Contract is recognized invalid or illegal, or cannot come into force in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, such provision shall be deleted from the Contract and replaced by a new provision that meets the original intentions contained in the Contract to the maximum extent possible, while the other provisions of the Contract shall not be changed and shall remain in force. 15.8 In everything else not provided for by the Contract, the Parties shall be guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Customer confirms that all terms and conditions of the Offer and the Agreement are clear to him and he accepts them unconditionally and in full.
Requisites of the Contractor Limited Liability Company "SENERGY EVENT MANAGEMENT" LLC Abbreviated name: LLC "SEM" OGRN 5177746322716 TIN 7743237281 KPP 774301001 Legal address: 125315, Moscow city, Leningradskiy prospect, house No. 80, building G, floor 6, premise VIII, room 3 Bank details: 40702810438000158893 BANK ACCOUNT 044525225 to/from 30101810410400000000225 PJSC "Sberbank of Russia", Moscow. E-mail. Mail: OArapova@synergy.ru Phone: 8 (495) 800-10-01